Monday, September 1, 2014

the brewer family
















I had the privilege of taking pictures last week for the oh-so-adorable Brewer family. It was such a fun, breezy shoot that was, I'm sure, made so much easier by their genuine interactions with each other. I don't think I prompted them once, they just moved from doing one cute thing to the next. Also, how precious is baby Liam? Gah, those eyes! Those teeth! 

I have so far to go, but I'm falling hard for this photography thing.








7 comments:

  1. oh what amazing photos! So bad you're living so far away from you otherwise I'd have booked you right away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love!
    do you mind if i ask what lens you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather!!! You are seriously SO GOOD!!! Wow! I'm pretty sure photography is your thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beyond lovely, Heather! They have a nearly film quality to them... perfect job! I'm sure the Brewers loved these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have skills girl =) These are stunning! Do you mind me asking what camera you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I reply to comments via email, so make sure you're not a no-reply blogger! xo

 
T I C K L E D Y E L L O W © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat