Friday, February 1, 2013
at 6:57 AM
- taking advantage of the 70 degree weather we had this week and having a tennis date with my man. True story: we both played tennis in high school. One of us was a jock. One of us was the bench warmer all four years. I'll let you guess who's who.
- homemade chai lattes. Also, loose leaf tea. It's my jam.
- feeling all organized-ish and productive-ish.
- finding something in Ann Taylor that actually fits me. I feel like I just became a woman.
- writing just for the sake of writing.
- that the Ravens are in the Super Bowl this week. I generally don't watch/understand sports, but I grew up in Maryland and the Ravens are my team. Also their color is purple and they were named after a poem so, as far as sports teams go, I'd say they're pretty female friendly.